The newly redesigned 2020 combines an advanced microprocessor with a patent-pending optical chamber resulting in higher accuracy and a wider range.
The multi-detector optical configuration assures long term stability and minimizes stray light and color interferences.
All readings are determined by the process of signal averaging over a 5 second period.
This minimizes fluctuations in readings attributed to large particles and results in rapid, highly repeatable measurements.
Ideally suited for both low-level drinking water applications as well as monitoring high turbidity in the field.
- Patent pending optical design features focusing optics for low level precision and accuracy.
- Six user selected languages – English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Italian, and Portuguese.
- MSP430 Microcontroller used is the most advanced controller on the market for hand held applications.
- Advanced calibration algorithms.
- Tube positioning ring limits vial variability.
- Easy menu driven operation and large LCD display.
- 4000 point data log, stored results can be viewed directly on instrument or downloaded to a computer via RS232 cable.
- Μeets design criteria for quantitative methods of turbidity using optical turbidimeters as specified by ISO 7027
- Kits are supplied with 0, 1, and 10 NTU standard, sample bottle, four sample tubes, and an extra battery. AC power adapter is optional.
Unit of Measure:
NTU, FNU, FAU, ASBC, EBC
0.01 NTU/FNU 0.00-10.99, 0.1 NTU/FNU 11.00-109.9,
1 NTU/FNU 110-4000
±2% 0-100 NTU, ±3% above 100 NTU
0.02 NTU/FNU, 0.5 FAU
860nm LED (2020i ISO)
Disabled, 2, 5, 10
Disabled, 5, 10, 30
English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, Portuguese