LABORATORY BOTTLES, GL45, RED PBT SCREW CAPS WITH SILICONE SEALANT, 2000ML, PACK OF 10, Art. No. 632414458950
The laboratory bottles are made of high-quality borosilicate glass 3.3 and comply with the EN ISO standard 4796-1. The bottles have a retrace code, a durable volume scale as well as a GL45 thread (GL32 thread for 50 ml bottles). The bottles as well as the closures are resistant against a wide range of chemicals.
With red pouring rings and screw caps made of PBT with additional PTFE-coated silicone seal. The seal prevents highly volatile substances from diffusing through the lid. Sterilisable with hot air at 180 °C.
- Made of borosilicate glass 3.3
- According to EN ISO 4796-1
- With white scale and labelling field-Dishwasher proof and sterilizable with hot air at 180 °C
- Very high resistance against a wide range of chemicals. Please take the chemical re-sistance of the PBT screw caps and pouring rings into account.
- High temperature resistance up to 500°C(only valid for the bottles)
- With definite batch number
Συμπεριλαμβάνεται ο ΦΠΑ
Το μήνυμα σας εστάλη με επιτυχία
Η διαδικασία δεν μπορεί να ολοκληρωθεί.
Εισάγετε email Λάθος email