Map-Pak range of gas analysers for the food industry to validate Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) or Controlled Atmosphere Packaging (CAP) quality control processes. Designed to provide hassle free, accurate and consistent measurements, these analysers are perfectly suited to a wide variety of gas flushed food packaging in the food processing industry. These include: meat, poultry, seafood, cheese, fruit, vegetables, snacks, convenience foods and many more. The Map-Pak range is the fourth generation of MAP analysers from AGC Instruments and is available in two models: the Map-Pak O2 (to measure Oxygen only) and the Map-Pak Combi (to measure Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Oxygen (O2) and Nitrogen (N2) as a balance gas). Using sophisticated measurement systems, the Map-Pak analyser allows fast and accurate readings with in-depth reporting of data for today’s stringent gas-flushed food packaging measures.
The Map-Pak Gas Analysers were developed to satisfy three key provisions:
1) Speed – Fast and easy to use for all operators
Once the Map-Pak needle is inserted in the packaging, the user must only press one button to obtain sample measurements within seconds.
2) Accuracy – Modern sensor technology
Using the latest and award-winning sensors, the Map-Pak range employs both electrochemical and non-dispersive infrared sensors (NDIR) to provide fast and accurate readings.
3) Verification – In-depth results reporting for food safety audits
Software is also available for all Map-Pak analysers at no additional cost and allows the results to be easily downloaded to a computer for record-keeping. Furthermore, an optional compact printer is available for printing the results on labels and receipt-size paper. These two add-ons will enable swift verification for the and show the Operator and Product titles along with a PASS/FAIL message if a gas level is exceeded or is below the required level which can be pre-programmed by the operatives.
Features and benefits of the Map-Pak include:
- Portable and lightweight
- Easy to use operator interface
- Bright and sharp display with backlight
- 7-8 hours operation time
- Power saver feature for even longer operation time
- Alarm feature with pass/fail indicator for both O2 and CO2 gases
- Built in database to store measurements
- Sample Volume Options (High-50ml, Medium-30ml, Low-6ml) to suit all packaging
- MP Downloader Software for the Map-Pak range is included
- Thermal Printer available for printing results on the go
Calibration Interface available for checking gas mixtures.
Map-Pak Food Gas Analyser Video