Digital plant canopy imager
Its digital platform enables you to simultaneously capture wide-angle plant canopy images and estimate Leaf Area Index (LAI) and Photosynthetically Active Radiation (PAR) levels from a single canopy scan.
No more taking multiple scans above and below the canopy…leave your tree-climbing equipment at home.
One measurement provides a full complement of data, unlike systems which require the user take multiple measurements and attach various masking devices to obtain meaningful data.
- Instant Data: Captures Canopy image and calculates Leaf Area Index (LAI) and Photosynthetic Active Radiation (PAR) levels
- Onsite Evaluation: Its digital process needs only one scan beneath the canopy, allowing on-site evaluation under any daylight conditions
- User-Defined: User-selected number of zenith divisions (rings) and azimuthal divisions allows investigation of any canopy sectors desired
- Lightweight: 0.5 Kg instrument is handheld and simple to use
Lightweight (500 grams) and fast, it revolutionizes data collection for forest management, crop science and environmental research!
- Single measurement for data collection
- 150°-wide viewing angle with live high-resolution fish-eye image
- Collect data under any lighting conditions. It accommodates for changes in ambient light
- Non-destructive measurement of Leaf Area Index (LAI) and Photosynthetically Active Radiation (PAR)
- On-site evaluation of solar beam transmission coefficients or gap fractions
- Calculation of diffuse radiation transmission coefficients (the sky view factor), mean foliage inclination angles, and plant canopy extinction coefficients
- User-selected number of zenith and azimuthal divisions allows investigation of any canopy sectors desired
- Sun-path can be easily plotted on the image
- A fully integrated ceptometer with 24 photodiodes to measure Sunflecks in the range of Photosynthetically Active Radiation
- Lens: Self leveling PENTAX Lens
- Image Resolution: 768 x 494 pixels
- Interface: USB
- Measuring Time: 0.5 second
- Fish-eye Lens Angle: 150°
- Operating Temperature: 5 to 50°C
- Probe Size: 20 × 20mm
- Arm Length: 400mm
- Probe and Arm Weight: 0.5kg
- PAR: 24 PAR sensors
- Leaf Area Index (LAI)
- Mean Foliage Inclination
- Sunflecks - The fraction of visible sky from below the canopy
- Photosynthetically Active Radiation (PAR)
Digital Plant Canopy Imager includes:
- Self leveling digital fish-eye imaging probe
- Driver software
- Operational software
- 24 PAR sensor-arm with USB interface
- Operations manual
- Hard-shell instrument carrying case
- Optional handheld computer
Your message has been sent successfully.
The operation could not be completed.
Enter your first name
Enter your email Invalid email
Enter your Phone